Eco Trek Nepal is always conscious about environment issue and committed to environmentalism in terms of being a leading tour operator in the Himalayas of Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and India. We understand travel related activities which are also causes environment pollution and it effects global warming. Thus we and our team are always aware to prevent such environmental catastrophe seriously and go green. Eco green tourism development requires a partnership between tour operators, travelers, locals, various organizations and state with an appropriate division of responsibilities together.
The following points help us promote Green tourism
- We are conscious of the use of physical materials related to our eco-camping such as we use recycled/recyclable accessories.
- We encourage bringing our own fuel supplies for camping to avoid use of firewood and other pollution causing fuels.
- We support and involved in cleaning campaign to avoid wastage from mountains
- We operate environmentally conscious tour/trekking/other activities
- We avoid plastic use as much as possible less and encourage travelers and locals also.
- We bring all the non-degradable used materials back to recycle it.
- We utilize and dump properly all the biodegradables which we bring along.
Eco Trek Nepal has employed all the manpower such like- guides, sherpas, porters, climbers, cook, kitchen team are also highly qualified and well trained in their regarding field and having well aware about any environmental issue.
Eco Trek Nepal is always conscious about environment issue and committed to environmentalism in terms of being a leading tour operator in the Himalayas of Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and India.Read More
Tourism is one of the world’s fastest growing industry and it is vast field involving different subject wise which impacts mobilization of people from all over the world.Read More
We support certain percentage of our profit to educate children, community development, health and sanitation, empowerment of rural area women and upgrade social status for independent people.Read More