Yarlung Tsangpo Gorge Tour is a popular destination which covers best of the eastern area of Tibet. Travelers can experience and see remote cultural parts of Tibet and enjoy incredible views. The proposed overland tour to east Tibet region allows travelers to encounter Tibet’s typical cultural life style and unique tradition in remote ruins. The travelers encounter unknown Tibetan traditions and various photographic opportunities of awe-inspiring sceneries. Together This tour also allows to see all the major sightseeing spots of Tibet –including the most popular Potala Palace, Narbu Linka and other beautiful monasteries.
Yarlung Tsangpo Gorge Tour Itineray
Day 01: Fly Kathmandu to Gangor Airport and drive to Lhasa or arrive Lhasa via mainland of China. Up on arrival meet with our official representative and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Guided sightseeing tour to Potala Palace Jokang and Barkor street market.
Day 03: Sightseeing tour Sera Monastery–Drepung – Norbhu Linka and overnight.
Day 04: Overland tour Lhasa – Bayi, sightseeing visit and overnight.
Day 05: Overland tour Bayi – Miling – Langsthen, sightseeing visit and overnight.
Day 06: Overland tour Langsthen – Tsedang, sightseeing visit and overnight.
Day 07: Overland tour Tsetang – Yumbulhakang – Chongye, sightseeing visit and overnight.
Day 08: Overland tour Tsetang – Samye, sightseeing visit and overnight.
Day 09: Overland tour Samye – Lhasa, and transfer to hotel and rest.
Day 10: Fly back to Kathmandu or your onward destination.
Price: Contact Us.
Tour Cost Includes
- Lhasa Airport or Train Station Pick up & drop.
- All necessary permits for Tibet Tour.
- Guided sightseeing in Lhasa city and around.
- Necessary entrance fees as per package.
- Necessary ground transportation as per package.
- Accommodation at hotel in Lhasa and other places.
- Well trained English Speaking Tibetan Guide.
Tour Cost Excludes
- Air fare OR train to Lhasa and from.
- China Group Visa Fees.
- Nepal reentry visa fee.
- Meals-lunches & dinners during hotel stay in Tibet.
- Drinks-Refreshments, caned-bottled/alcohol/beer.
- Tips for-hotels, restaurants staffs, guide and driver, etc.
- Photography charges at monasteries/palaces/sites.
Insurance & emergency rescue charge, cancel or shorten down the tour due to unavoidable circumstances-weather, altitude sickness, or any political unrest refund will not be made.