Kailash By Helicopter - Tibet Kailash Pilgrimage Tour (Fly In / Fly Out)
Mt Kailash Helicopter Tour is proposed for those who are looking for short time visit to pay divine attention to Lord Shiva’s abode. Mt Kailash Helicopter Tour access is connected via Simikot to directly drop at boarderlad of Hilsa then continue overland journey towards the Shore of Mansarovar Lake.
Further holy journey from Mansarovar Lake we start hiking to complete the KORA of Mt Kailash which takes three days. After the Kora trip we again join for overland and drive back to boarder and to catch the flight by helicopter again.
Conform Fix Departure Date for 2020 by Helicopter:
May: 18th & 25th *
June: 1st * & 8th
July: 1st * 8th & 30th *
August: 21st & 29th *
Schedule Helicopter Departure Dates for Mt. Kailash and Manasarovar Tour 2020
* Indicates tour leaving for full moon day. * Indicates full moon day.
Schedule is subject to change under unavoidable circumstances.
Mt Kailash Helicopter Tour -comprises with holy adventure journey in roof of the world- pilgrimage travelers will be encountering new cultural destinations day by day. Time to time views follow incredibly beautiful landscape with holy glimpse of Mt Kailash and many other surrounding mountains. Mt Kailash Tour also takes exploration visit to Manasarovar Lake and Rakshas Tal and three days holy KORA.
Duration: 11 days package
Activities: Mt Kailash Helicopter Tour
Maximum altitude: 5700m
Best season: Apr/ May/ June/ Sep/ Oct
Trip starts/Ends: In Kathmandu (Capital of Nepal)
Accommodations: Hotel / Guest House
Transport: In Tibet -Jeep for private tour or Mini bus for group joining basis, necessary transportation depends on group size – Car/Jeep/van/bus/ to and from starting and ending point transfer.
Mt Kailash Helicopter Tour Itinerary Details
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu & transfer to your hotel and evening Briefing about the Kailash Manasarovar tour. Over night at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Morning visit Pashupatinath temple and after noon transfer to airport for your flight to Nepalgunj. On arrival transfer to hotel and rest.
Day 03: Early morning transfer to airport and flight to simkot for immigration formalities then Proceed to Hilsa by chartered helicopter flight. After arrival at Hilsa, we set out for Purang, a short walk to cross river Karnali and get into Tibetan border where our land cruisers will be waiting. After brief introductions with our Tibetan guide, we will drive for Taklakot [known to Chinese as Purang] and on arrival transfer to guesthouse and rest.
Day 04: Full day free to acclimatize and relax at Taklakot.
Day 05: Drive from Taklakot to Manasarovar Lake (120 km – 3 Hrs). You will have fullday for holy bath and Puja or just relax at the edge of holy Manasarovar Lake. Overnight at camp or guesthouse.
Day 06: Drive to Tarchen then Austpath (if Allowded by Chinese Authority) & perform puja at Astapath. Over night at Hotel in Tarchen.
Day 07: Trek to Dehara Puk/5000m: We Start Kailash Parikrama drive to Tarpoche (Yamadwar) then trek to Dira Puk [12 Kms 4-5 Hrs.].It is one of the exciting days walking along the beautiful rocky cliffs; waterfalls with some clouds in the clear blue sky makes you feel the Great God Shiva is everywhere with tons of blessings to you. Time to time the face of Kailash Parbat will keep on appearing. For 18 km trail it takes almost 7 hrs.
Day 08: Continue Parikrama over Dromala pass to Zuthul Puk [22 kms 7-8 Hrs.]. Overnight at camp.
Day 09: End Parikrama near Darchen [9 kms 3-4 hrs]. Drive to Taklakot. Overnight at guesthouse or camp.
Day 10: Early morning drive to Hilsa via Khojarnath Temple [an ancient Temple of Lord Ram, Laxman and Sita]. From Hilsa helipad flight back to Simkot. After immigration, proceed for Nepalgunj by chartered helicopter or aircraft [fixed wing]. Arrive Nepalgunj & further proceed to Kathmandu by flight [fixed wing]. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 11: Final Departure OR transfer for onward journey.
|For Indian||For Foreigner & NRI|
US $ 2200 +
|INR.55,00||US $ 3,400|
|Single Supp.||INR. 22,000||US $ 360|
The Cost Includes:
- Airport Pick up and Drop Service
- 2-Night accommodation on Full Board basis, (Pure veg. meals) at the hotel in Kathmandu.
- Darshan of Pashupati Nath and Sleeping Bishnu
- Schedule flight Kathmandu – Nepalgung – Kathmandu
- 1 night accommodation in Nepalgung with all meals
- Schedule fight Nepalgung -Simikot – Nepalgung
- Charter helicopter flight Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot
- All the Tibet travel permit and Normal Chinese Visa
- Sharing accommodation in Simikot, Hilsa and Tibet
- All the meals and Tea / coffer During the Yatra
- Tibet part transport by Deluxe coachas per group size
- Nepalese Team leader with supporting staff
- Duffel Bag and Shoulder bag
- Worm jacket on returnable basis & Trip Certificate
- Upper Humla Permit and Simikot VDC Charge.
- 2 bottle Mineral per day water throughout Kailash Yatra in Tibet
- Tibetan Guides with proficiency in English.
- Luggage, food, equipment, etc. carrying charges.
- First Aid Kit, Oxygen Cylinder
The Cost Excludes:
- Tickets to Kathmandu and return.
- Nepal visa for NRIs / foreigners.
- Personal use of pony (horse) / porter during Parikarma [Kora].
- Single Room Supplement in Kathmandu and Nepalgunj.
- Evacuation cost, Travel Insurance.
- Cost of unavoidable circumstances
- Personal nature of expenses like telephone calls, tips, shopping, laundry, cold/hard drinks and other services, not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Extra costs caused by force majeure, unavoidable circumstances such as road blockage due to landslides, snowfall, political strikes, flight cancellation, personal illness, etc. if any.
The additional costs such as Visa splitting charge, transportation cost, accommodation, meals, flight schedule amendment charge, etc. to be incurred in case any guest ceases to continue the scheduled itinerary.
To apply the visa approval before your arrival we need:
a) A clear, colour scans of your passport along with advance amount of US $ 500. This must be provided to us at least 35 days prior to the arrival in Kathmandu.
Health & Altitude problems:
Travelling in Tibet involves high altitude and can be strenuous. Clients with heart and lung problems or blood diseases should consult their doctor before booking the trip. Very often the cases of altitude sickness have been reported. Simple headache, fever, loss of appetite or stomach disorders can happen before the acclimatization. Advised, drink approx. 04 litters of water per day, do not strain yourself, move slowly, breathe deeply and take regular rests.?
Please click on small photo to have larger view.