destination in the remote Himalayas. The valley Tsum is nestled between the Baudha Himal and Himal Chuli to the west, Ganesh Himal to the south, and Sringi Himal to the north and located in the remote northern Gorkha district of Nepal. The valley Tsum was reminded long time unknown for the rest of world and it just existed in the remote of Himalayan where cultural people have lived traditionally generation to generation.
Tsum Valley Trek offers interesting features of local tradition where people you will encounter, with their unique culture and age old lifestyle that they still follow. Simply meaning of Tsum belongs beautiful valley in nature and it is derived from the Tibetan word 'Tsombo' means vivid. True to its meaning, Tsum valley until this date has closely guarded its distinct and natural treasures of clear streams, teeming vegetation, towering mountains, cascading waterfalls, unspoiled hot springs and ancient relics.
Duration: 17 Days
Activities: Camping Trekking Package
Maximum altitude: 5140m
Best season: Sep-Oct-Nov/ Apr-May
Trip starts/Ends: In Kathmandu (Capital of Nepal)
Accommodations: Eco Camping organized inclusive breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Transport: Necessary as per package you have required depends on group size – car /van/bus/flight/ to and from starting and ending point and drive or flight from gateway town.
Tsum Valley Trek Itinerary
Day 01: Drive Kathmandu – Arughat and overnight at tented camp
Day 02: Trek Arughat– Liding and overnight at tented camp
Day 03: Trek Liding - Machha Khola and overnight at tented camp
Day 04: Trek Machha Khola – Jagat and overnight at tented camp
Day 05: Trek Jagat – Lokpa and overnight at tented camp
Day 06: Trek Lokpa – Chumling and overnight at tented camp
Day 07: Trek Chumling – Chhokangparo and overnight at tented camp
Day 08: Trek Chhokangparo – Chhule-Nile and overnight at tented camp
Day 09: Trek Chhule-Nile – Mu Gumpa and overnight at tented camp
Day 10: Trek Mu Gumpa – Rachen Gumpa and overnight at tented camp
Day 11: Trek Rachen Gumpa – Dhumje and overnight at tented camp
Day 12: Trek Dhumje – Gumba Lungdang and overnight at tented camp
Day 13: Trek Gumba Lungdang – Ripchet and overnight at tented camp
Day 14: Trek Ripchet – Doban and overnight at tented camp
Day 15: Trek Doban – Soti Khola and overnight at tented camp
Day 16: Trek Soti Khola – Arughat and overnight at tented camp
Day 17: Drive Arughat - Kathmandu and overnight at Hotel
Cost: Please contact us.
Minimum Group size: 4
Season: March - November
Departure date: as per your convenience.
- Completely camping trekking with full board i.e. breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Twin sharing tented accommodation and camping equipments and Kitchen equipments
- Mattress, Toilet tent, shower, Dinning tent, dining tables, chairs etc.
- All entrance fees
- All necessary transportations
- Airport pick up/drops on private vehicles
- First aid kits
- All government taxes and official charges.
- Guide, Assistant Guide, Cook, assistant cook and Porters
- Accidental and medical Insurance of Nepalese staffs
- Road transport to and from to trekking point
- Personal equipment such as sleeping bags/ jackets (if you do not have we can arrange within US $1.00/day for two items).
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu
- Rescue/ emergence and insurance cost
- Beverage and hard drinks and alcohol
- Personal equipments and personal expenses.
- Tips (usually people can keep US $2/day in total for tips and donation which is good amount)
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides etc the extra charge should be born by themselves
Please click on small photo to have larger view.