Nar Phu Valley Trek
Nar Phu valley trek is opened for the tourist s since 2003 AD, which takes to you the remote part of Nepal densely populated by Nepalese Tibetans who depend on livestock. Trekking to this exotic land offers medieval Tibetan culture in undisturbed form, dramatic mountains view and great alpine sceneries. Nar Phu valley treks start from Syange following the world popular trekking routes Annapurna Circuits trail and branch off from Koto to follow the off the beaten track to Nar phu valley in the north of Manang and pass the Kang La pass with magnificent panorama of Annapurna massifs . The Kang La pass links Nar with Manang and 3 other Bhotia villages in the Neyshang valley. Especially Nar Phu Valley Trek popular as non touristic destination and also rich in typical cultural heritage. Traditional life style wonderful nomad landscape rewards one of the best exploration journey in remote hidden mountain valley.
Private city guided tour in Kathmandu – Explore restricted Annapurna’s eco touristic destination, encounter different varied cultural regions in front of Himalayas – dramatic views of the snow capped Annapurna Himalayan panorama, Mt Manaslu, Western Himalayan range’s giant Dhaulagiri, encounter different varied cultural regions in front of Himalayas to beyond - Spectacular views of the snow capped Himalayas- High mountain pass 5416m Thorung La and Kang-La Pass (5322m), ancient monasteries, fortresses and culture of time immortal- the high plateau Trans Himalayan and more....
Duration: 22 days whole package
Activities: Camping Trekking Package/lodge stay along regular trail
Maximum altitude: 5416m
Best season: March/ Apr/ May/ Sep/ Oct/ Nov/Dec/
Trip starts/Ends: In Kathmandu (Capital of Nepal)
Accommodations: Eco Camping organized inclusive breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Transport: Necessary as per package you have required depends on group size – car /van/bus/flight/ to and from starting and ending point and drive or flight from gateway town.
Nar Phu Valley Trek Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel and welcome Dinner.
Day 02: Full day Kathmandu valley Guided Tour O/n at hotel.
Day 03: Drive Kathmandu via Besishahar (6h-850m) to Syage and O/n at tented camp.
Day 04: Syange – Tal village (6h-1314m) and O/n at tented camp.
Day 05: Tal Village – Timang (6h-1943m) and O/n at tented camp.
Day 06: Timang – Koto (5h-2600m) and O/n at tented camp.
Day 07: Koto – Dharamshala (6h-3230m) and O/n at tented camp.
Day 08: Dharamshala – Kyang (5h-3740m) and O/n at tented camp.
Day 09: Kyang – Phu Gaon (6h-4050m) and O/n at tented camp.
Day 10: Phu Gaon – Mahendra pool (6h-3600m) and O/n at tented camp.
Day 11: Mahendra pool – Naar Gaon (and O/n at tented camp.
Day 12: Naar Gaon – Kang – La phedi (5h-4530m) and O/n at tented camp.
Day 13: Kang-La Phedi – Kang-La Pass (5322m) – Ngawal (7h-3680m) and O/n at tented camp.
Day 14: Ngawal – Manang (6h-3460m) and overnight at local lodge.
Day 15: Manang – Ledar (4h-4250m) and overnight at local lodge.
Day 16: Ledar – Thorong Phedi (3h- 4441m) and overnight at local lodge.
Day 17: Thorong phedi – Thorong pass (5416m) – Muktinath (8h-3760m) and overnight at local lodge.
Day 18: Muktinath – Jomsoms (5h-2713m) and overnight at local lodge.
Day 19: By Plane: Jomsom – Pokhara & transfer to hotel in Pokhara.
Day 20: By Plane/Bus: Pokhara – Kathmandu & transfer to Hotel.
Day 21: Free day in Kathmandu for shopping and other activities.
Day 22: Transfer to International Airport for departure.
Cost: Please contact us.
Minimum Group size: 2
Season: All around the year
Departure date: as per your convenience.
- Completely camping trekking with full board i.e. breakfast, lunch and dinner and along the regular trail teahouse lodge stay basis with meals
- Twin sharing tented accommodation and camping equipments and Kitchen equipments
- Mattress, Toilet tent, shower, Dinning tent, dinning tables, chairs etc.
- All entrance fees
- All necessary transportations
- Airport pick up/drops on private vehicles
- First aid kits
- All government taxes and official charges.
- Kathmandu valley Guided city tour
- 2 nights hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- 2 night hotel in Pokhara with breakfast
- Guide, Assistant Guide, Cook, assistant cook and Porters
- Accidental and medical Insurance of Nepalese staffs
- Road transport/ one way flight as well.
- Personal equipment such as sleeping bags/ jackets (if you do not have we can arrange within US $ 1-2/day for two items).
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Rescue/ emergence and insurance cost.
- Beverage and hard drinks and alcohol.
- Nepal entry visa fee and airport tax during the departure.
- Personal equipments and personal expenses.
- Tips (usually people can keep US $ 4-5/day in total for tips and donation which is good amount).
In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides etc the extra charge should be born by themselves.
Please click on small photo to have larger view.