Namtso LakeTour is one of the most popular destination among Tibet travelers and it is ever best known turquoise lake of Tibet. Namtso LakeTour is total exploration journey in East Tibet together travelers can also experience amazing nomads. The proposed tour area covers hidden treasure of Himalayan where many sacred people visit for their meditation purpose since then. Therefore your holy visit to this sacred place may fulfill your dream come true in life. Besides of holy tour you will also enjoy eye –catching landscape views of high plain land and snow caped splendid of mountain peaks. Namtso LakeTour also allows seeing all the major sightseeing spots of Tibet –including the most popular Potala Palace, Narbu Linka summer retreat of Dalai Lama and other beautiful monasteries and of course the outstanding architecture of world Potala Palace.
Namtso LakeTour Itinerary
Day 01: Fly Kathmandu to Gangor Airport and drive to Lhasa or arrive Lhasa via mainland of China. Up on arrial meet with our official representative and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Guided sightseeing tour to Potala Palace Jokang and Barkor street market.
Day 03: Overland tour Lhasa – Namtso, sightseeing visit and overnight.
Day 04: Overland tour Namtso Sightseeing for explore around and overnight.
Day 05: Overland tour Namtso – Nagchu, sightseeing visit and overnight.
Day 06: Overland tour Nagchu – Lhasa, Lhasa, and transfer to hotel and rest.
Day 07: Fly back to Kathmandu or your onward destination.
Price: Contact Us .
Tour Cost Includes
- Lhasa Airport or Train Station Pick up & drop.
- All necessary permits for Tibet Tour.
- Guided sightseeing in Lhasa city and around.
- Necessary entrance fees as per package.
- Necessary ground transportation as per package.
- Accommodation at hotel in Lhasa and other places.
- Well trained English Speaking Tibetan Guide.
Tour Cost Excludes
- Air fare OR train to Lhasa and from.
- China Group Visa Fees.
- Nepal reentry visa fee.
- Meals-lunches & dinners during hotel stays in Tibet.
- Drinks-Refreshments, caned-bottled/alcohol/beer..
- Tips for-hotels, restaurants staffs, guide and driver, etc.
- Photography charges at monasteries/palaces/sites.
Insurance & emergency rescue charge, cancel or shorten down the tour due to unavoidable circumstances-weather, altitude sickness, or any political unrest refund will not be made.