Manaslu Expedition is renowned as Japanese prime climbing destination in the world. It is ever popular among mountaineers to hold record of climbing 8000m above peaks. Since early days of climbing history Manaslu is first accent by Japanese mountaineering team in May 9, 1956. Manaslu is Located in Nepal's Gorkha District and rising 8,163 meters, Mt. Manaslu lies just east of the famed Annapurna Region and shares a border with its northern neighbor, Tibet, Manaslu's unsurpassed beauty and rich, cultural traditions offer the dedicated trekker and Climber a genuine adventure. Before expedition to this stunning mountain climbers will be enjoying also varied cultural trekking destination in especial region.
Manaslu Expedition Itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu. Briefing, and shopping.
Day 03: Kathmandu. Last minute preparation.
Day 04: Drive to Arughat and arrange porters. Overnight in Camp.
Day 05: Arked over night in camp.
Day 06: Macha Khola Overnight in camp.
Day 07: Jagat (1250m). Overnight in camp.
Day 08: Nyak. Overnight in camp.
Day 09: Prok. Overnight in camp.
Day 10: Namru. Overnight in camp.
Day 11: Lho (2250m). Overnight in camp.
Day 12: Sama Gaon (3250m). Overnight in camp.
Day 13: Manaslu base camp.
Day 14/47: Climbing period.
Day 48: Cleaning up base camp.
Day 49: Sama Gaon. Overnight in camp.
Day 50: Nyak. Overnight in Camp.
Day 51: Jagat. Overnight in camp.
Day 52: Machakhola. Overnight in camp.
Day 53: Arket. Overnight in lodge.
Day 54: Aru ghat. Overnight in lodge.
Day 55: Drive back to Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel.
Day 56: Free day at Kathmandu.
Day 57: Departure from Kathmandu.
Duration: 57 days
Climbing Type: Expedition
Trekking Type: Camping Organize
Trekking Grade: ****
Peak Height: 8163m
Best Season: September - October, April – May
Cost US: Contact Us.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu at a tourist class hotel on bed & breakfast plan as per itinerary.
- Transport as per itinerary for members, staff and Liaison Officer.
- Transportation of all food and climbing equipments to base camp and back.
- Full board during the trekking.
- All kitchen equipments; kitchen tent, dining tent, toilet tent, shower tent, chairs and tables at the base camp.
- Cook and kitchen boys at the base camp.
- Base camp tents for members and staff.
- Equipment allowance, wages and insurance for base camp staff and Liaison Officer.
- National Park Conservation Fee.
- Visa extension.
- Local transport in Kathmandu as per itinerary.
- Helicopter rescue insurance for Nepalese staff.
- Agency service charge.
The Service excludes:
- Airfare from / to your country.
- Nepal entry visa fee. (can be obtained at the airport upon arrival)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Hotel after 6 days stay in Kathmandu.
- High altitude food and fuel above base camp.
- Personal climbing gear and equipment above base camp.
- Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical and emergency evacuation.
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods arriving to Nepal by air or road.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, postage, telephone and Email, etc.
- International airport departure tax, tourist tax.
- Tips and bonuses.
- Garbage fee. (refundable)
Please click on small photo to have larger view.